Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FEED BACK

eBay is heavily in favour of buyers leaving sellers high and dry. We have 5 negative remarks by one buyer only for not giving Feed Back, which is not mandatory. Due to some constraint, though we oblige all customers in all possible ways, the said buy...

Abused, Threatened and Misbehaved

I am a new seller on eBay and having a tough time. As I see there is no security for a seller on eBay, any buyer can abuse, misbehave and threat you for no reason. And, you should not expect any help from anywhere. Because an eBay seller doesn't, eve...

No response from Ebay

I stopped receiving promotional emails from Ebay. Sent them a query on Sept 8, got an automated reply that I will get a response in max 72 hours. No response so far. I wonder if I have any problems with buying items, if Ebay will be responsive and wh...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Misleading ebay and innocent customers

I have won a bid for sony ericcson k320i business phone (tem no.320584882821) on dated 05/09/2010 and the payment was made instantly through online banking. after that i contacted the seller regarding the item shippment and he confirmed me that he wi...

payed but not received the product

i won sunglasses through bidding .i've payed the money to the seller he told me that he ships form hongkong and it may takes 10-15 days.after 15 days when i enquired he told me that he sent that product through ordinary mail and it takes some more ti...

Nasal Filter

Hello Sellers: I looked ebay and other portals for Nasal Airfilter medium size. Not found anywhere. Can anyone post it on Ebay please? Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payed through PaisaPay

I won one san disk 8 GB pendrive put on auction on ebay and consequently payed Rs. 703 through Paisapay on 3rd September with Paiasapay ID:27478103620. But the product was not delivered to me by 21st september. On constantly asking from seller about ...

Disappointed

I have tried twice to purchase an iPhone through ebay - once through a local seller and this time on Global Easy buy. Both times the seller has failed to give me the promised handset after keeping me hopeful. Am not planning on using ebay ever again....

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Product delivery regarding.

During last few days i buy 2 items. They were delivered through DTDC courier. When i received the items, i found that main packaging packets were already opened, while the items inside it were in good condition. At first site nobody will accept such ...

sorry to all

hi I am Amandeep Singh , I am sorry to all the guys . I am new to ebay dont have more knowledge about ebay ,again sorry who got interacted with me and there is no reply from side thank you

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Links to Facebook and Twitter Page of Seller

Its already known to all the importance of social networking in todays online world. Same applies to Ebay business as well. Social Media marketing can be one of the most cheapest and effective mode of online marketing and promotion. I request eBay to...

Haven't got what promised by Customer Support.

Hello, I would like to tell you here what ever was promised to me I havn't got that from ebay. I will not say anything but below conversation with ebay will say everything...: If you don't want to read everything just read bold letter and conclusion ...