Courier Services Related Problems

subashsingh6
Community Member
It is very problematic to Ship some item especially electronics and sellers do face a lot of problems Why doesn't ebay opens a courier service of its own or tie up with some reputed courier company as BlueDart/DTDC in India to ship the items this way the problems of seller may end and the security and time for the consignment will also be good and ebay will make some more earning in the form of commission from the courier companies they tie up with.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

drguruprasadn
Community Member
I had a bitter experience with the courier person during the delivery of my last order. Inspite of prompt dispatch by the seller and the Courier company at your end , the local courier person was just horrible. He called me up on 29/11/2010 morning at 10.35 am to tell that he had received my courier and asked me to pick it up from his office as his staff was on leave. When I asked him deliver in the evening because it was not urgent he agreed for the same. I cant imagine a courier company asking the customer to come to the office to pick the consignment. He took more than 48 hrs and repeated calling to deliver the product. So I request you not to deliver the product through Aramax courier . My place has good services by DTDC and professional courier
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

karthikeyan_k2007
Community Member
It would be great if E-Bay could give us sellers some suggestions on which courier service is most preferable for the items we are selling. Personally, I find India Post as the only willing party, though I have to take the burden of packing the items properly and also the Registered Parcels are not trackable online. Still, it has guaranteed delivery.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply