Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problem with products purchased using gift voucher

Hi, I would like to bring in to attention the fact that, I have never received an item that I purchased using the gift voucher and payment. I had used two gift vouchers to purchase two different items in ebay,and I did not receive either of them. my ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Procedure to get refunded

Hi everybody, I had bought a item from a seller which had some faults. Initially I was ok with a replacement for it. I had raised a claim with ebay regarding the same. Then I disucussed with the seller and found that he was ok with me returning the e...

Cheating by onlineshoppingbazaar

I have been cheated by the seller "onlineshoppingbazaar"( Ms. Priya) --> I auctioned and won the Titan Ladies Designer Watch Model no: 9790WL01 --> Seller sent me watch Model no: 9799FW1. As per my conversation with Seller ( Ms.Priya) she told me tha...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to Bid

Why is that eBay not allowing me to bid on something which is available on ebay UK. This is so unfair. I have just lost a good deal. Everytime i tried to bid it gave me the error "Sorry! We're currently experiencing technical difficulties and are una...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to Bid

Why is that eBay not allowing me to bid on something which is available on ebay UK. This is so unfair. I have just lost a good deal. Everytime i tried to bid it gave me the error "Sorry! We're currently experiencing technical difficulties and are una...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Open House Discussion with Sharat on Customer Support on 2nd Dec, 4–5 PM

On Sharat's behalf: Hi, I am Sharat Digumarti and I recently taken up the responsibility of managing Operations and Customer Support for eBay India. I invite you to join me for an Open House discussion on eBay PaisaPay operations and Customer Support...

Alternates to Global Ebay

I am really feeling piss*d off with i2cworld and Ebay. 6-7 Transactions were refunded after holding my money for 30 days. One transaction Paisa Pay 27808621739 was done on 8th Nov.2010 the seller put in paisa pay ID as shipment details and I was supp...