Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GEB-FRAUD RESSELLER-i2c_world-want resolution

i bought GEB - 160497384912 - NEW BLACKBERRY 9530 UNLOCKED VERIZ,on nov,2nd,2010.i never received the same.after the last date of delivery i.e;25-11-2010,i initiated refund coz my money would be endangered. during all this time i was in touch with i2...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

barring of accounts

I HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WHICH I GAVE A FRANK REPLY ABOUT WHEN I WAS CONTACTED THROUGH SURVEY.YOU RESPOND BY BARRING MY ACCOUNT .DOES THIS MEAN YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS WRONG AND THIS ALL A PROCEDURAL HASSLE?THEY ASK ME TO VER...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer's Problems

Hi, I am a buyer of eBay for last one year and recommended eBay to most of my friends. The following problems may kindly be corrected (1)In eBay purchases, some of the items show "free shipping", but more that 80% of those "free shipping" sellers are...

GEB-FRAUD RESSELLER-i2c_world

i bought GEB - 160497384912 - NEW BLACKBERRY 9530 UNLOCKED VERIZ,on nov,2nd,2010.i never received the same.after the last date of delivery i.e;25-11-2010,i initiated refund coz my money would be endangered. during all this time i was in touch with i2...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Never buy any item from this seller

Hi all, I've bought NIKON S560 from a seller named "astelcorp". Item number of this product is 230557294845 This item is not genuine and original. I've cross checked the product's serial number with NIKON and they said that this is not genuine. Secon...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

CREDIT FOR LISTING FEE!!

dear sellers please help me on this when we list an item using PRO PACK or other promotion tools for AUCTION items and suppose if buyer ultimately do not pay, what we have noticed is we get FVF credit and 1RE insertion fee credit... so my question he...

case of non payment

i received an email from ebay on 10th stating that they have started a case for non payment of an item i have purchased from ebay on 5th of this month by auction. I had paid the money on 7th and it was pending for 2 days and even the seller has send ...

eBay Claim

hi, has anyone had any luck with eBay claim. I bought a sleeve for Galaxy Tab, and the seller shipped me a 10" sleeve. Now when I told the same to Claim adjuster, he did not seem to understand the problem and without any further discussions decided t...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can't verify phone number

I have seller's account and today when i sign in i got this message from ebay saying- Verify Your Phone Number To help provide a safe trading environment, eBay members need to have a valid phone number on file. Please work with us to verify or update...

eBay Census 2010

The 2010 eBay census is very interesting & informative. I am an eBayer based in Cochin, Kerala & I would like to know why you have listed Ernakulam & Cochin separately under Kerala? Anyone with even a little knowledge about Kerala knows it is the sam...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Suggestion to Improve Ebay Global EasyBuy

I had purchased an item via Ebay Global EasyBuy. This gives you the facility to buy items from US in Indian Rupees which includes shipping, duties and everything else. The facility is great but there are some issues with the facility. The transaction...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful