Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Intrusive e-Bay phone verification procedure

This is about the stupid eBay India phone verification. I changed my id or even my password, they HAVE TO CALL ME UP and I am expected to rattle off my user name, address etc. so that it can be verified. And that is during prime time of the day, when...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

International Selling Limit

Hello, I have 52 feedback with 100% rating but ebay has been placed international selling limits on my account. I do not know why? I have emailed them about this issue and they has asked me to sent some documents, as requested I have sent all the doc...

Ebay Buyer Protection & Paise pay

I have purchase a Blackberry Storm 9530 from Standard Enterprises @ Rs. 14999 on 19th July 10 through paise pay. But not received the item within the committed time. Then I have claimed refund for item not received. My refund claim was on hold as Sel...

Seller Issues

Hi, I recently made a Bid on HTC HD2 and won it at a lower price.After completion of sale the seller refused to sell it by saying he is out of stock, which is surely he is lying as he didnt want to sell on lower price and re-listed the item under dif...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Complaint about misleading ads

Please make it easy to use the "Contact Us" link to send a complaint to ebay itself. My original complaint of 30 March remains unanswered in spite of a promised 3 day turnaround.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

**********DELHI SELLERS MEET ON 31st March 2011************

Hi to all sellers. Ebay is organising a meet for sellers in Dehi on 31st of March 2011. Sellers who are invited on that meet are requested to put their problems here so that the collective question bank can be made to ask and discuss with Ebay staff....