Ebay Buyer Protection & Paise pay

subransu.samantray
Community Member
I have purchase a Blackberry Storm 9530 from Standard Enterprises @ Rs. 14999 on 19th July 10 through paise pay.
But not received the item within the committed time. Then I have claimed refund for item not received. My refund claim was on hold as Seller then commited me to deliver the item within 3 days & not to claim refund. I agreed to seller but seller delivered the after 7 days & handset doesn't work with any GSM handset.

Finally i raised a dispute in resolution center.Then Ebay claim settlement team & calls center team resolved my issue. I have returned the product to seller then got my full refund back on 27th Aug.

Many Many thanks to Ebay & Team (Espeacially call centre team & Mr. Aniket).

After receiving satisfactory resolution from ebay,I am looking forward to buy more & more product from ebay.
Ebay is the best online shopping site ( Special features Paise Pay & Ebay guarantee facility ).

Dont worry to buy through EBAY as we are safe through Paise pay & Eaby guarantee facility, Ebay Buyer Protection.

Regards
Subransu Samantray
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Subransu,

I am glad to note your experience. However Aniket is the same person who REJECTED VALID paisapay refund claim for exact replica of incidents a fraud seller put us into.

Despite knowing incorrect shipping info and that several buyers have complained about that seller (actually a group of sellers), he delayed the claim without any reason for 30 days (hence crossing the 45 day limit for ebay gurantee program) and has denied further interaction with ebay. Ebay didn't reply to my endless emails I wrote to them in the mean time and I do not know what proof has been validate when all was fabricated and PROVED without doubts.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

dont buy mobiles from online. always buy locally.because there are fifty percent chance that your mobile will reach u safely.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

If the seller is reputed, I believe you will be in safe hands. Like in Subransu's case, he got his money back as the seller was not a Scammer. However, irrespective of what you buy, if the seller is a fraud like this one, he will ensure to keep the money and never ship anything. He knows how to fool paisapay to collect the money (in his own words).

So the underline fact is we need to buy only from reputed seller (especially power sellers) as ebay is too inefficient in protecting us from scammers who register on ebay, take your money and run away making a mockery of the entire process of 100% guarantee.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

kiviawomikivi
Community Member
Dear Consumer,

In India we know that there is lot of corruptions going on. But we can support the eBay India to be model for honest and transparency business.

James Naga
Assam
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

kiviawomikivi
Community Member
Dear Consumer,

In India we know that there is lot of corruptions going on. But we can support the eBay India to be model for honest and transparency business.

kivi
NAGALAND
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

kiviawomikivi
Community Member
We should support the eBay India to become best business site in India.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

smchemistry
Community Member
i ordered optical usb mouse,but seller send damaged item, scroll is not working, what can i do?
Message 8 of 8
latest reply