Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

is my item new or used ?

I have bought graphics card , I didn't open it , It is seal packed . I want to sell it here , I am not gonna provide bill of item to buyer . Is my item is of new or used type ? reply plz

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Option for "Zero Feedback No Bidding"

Hello, We see a message at Restaurant,Hotel,Mall and Shopping Center that "Right of admission is reserved" means they can stop any guy from entering their premises and that guy can't do any business with them, they do this to avoid any mess like Non-...

eBay Guarantee Claim Query : Seller vs Buyer vs eBay

Please reply point wise. Sometimes Sellers accept to refund as they don't want to make Buyer unhappy or waste time. Though item may be accurate and good. A buyer bought an item worth 100 + ship/hand fee 50 paying through paisapay to the total amount ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Thanks hydstore

Purchased portable sewing machine from hydstore through ebay, item purchased was not satisfactory:-(, received refund on time.:-)

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

poor service

I purchased Laptop Battery from EBAY on 13-July-2010.EBAY user name is karia.manisha.My paisa pay ID is 26985976342. Seller name is i2c World. They delivered me the battery on 29-July-2010. The battery was not in working condition from very first day...

not less than cheating

this is not good than any other auction site.ebay sells the goods when the bid price is far more than the actual price but they don't do that when the reserve price is not met.for example,take Fossil Decker Desert Sand Chronograp​h Black Dial Watch t...

REFUND ON UNSENT ITEM

WHEN I SELLER IS NOT DISPATCH THE SOLD MATERIAL THAN WHY U TAKE 15 DAYS TO REFUND THE AMOUNT. I HAVE ONLY PAID RS.409/- IF MY AMOUNT IS HUGE THAN I THINK IT WILL TAKE MANY YEARS TO REFUND THE SAME. I HAVE PAID ON 28/03/2011 AND TODAY IS 11/04/2011 NE...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

about the reserve price

this is not good than any other auction site.you people sell the goods when the bid price is far more than the actual price but you don't do that when the reserve price is not met.for example,take Fossil Decker Desert Sand Chronograp​h Black Dial Wat...

I think I am losing 7000 rupees on ebay

On march 6th I recieved a camera from the seller, which turned out to be faulty. I immediately sent him back, asking him a replacement, after checking the camera thoroughly. 30 days passed when he responded saying this particular model is faulty and ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful