Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay trust and safety a hub of troubles

Hello To all I had got a negative feedback from a buyer with false contact information. Buyer Id karpaga. I wrote a mail to ebay CS on this and as expected i got a revert that buyer is very much active and contact on his mail address which I did befo...

Not Get my Pendrive

I first time buy a product and i have not recieved product after 10 days its dont expect it to ebay . please tell me what is the procedure of back my money .

Not Get my Pendrive

I first time buy a product and i have not recieved product after 10 days its dont expect it to ebay . please tell me what is the procedure of back my money .

Process the REFUND

Purchased an item(PaisaPay ID 29010916251) on 06.06.2011, which was supposed to be ship by 13.06.2011 but didnt bceause that particular item was removed by ebay. On 14.06.2011 refund initiated and as told by customer care executive that refund will b...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Rating System at Ebay - Needs Amendments

Discussion on Rating system adapted by Ebay. I am a seller at ebay now and was a agressive buyer for 4 year (even bazee days) I feel the feedback system is a good mechanism to judge the performance of the buyer or the seller. I have few questions to ...

FRUSTRATION ON EBAY

THIS MESSAGE HAVE BEEN SENT TO THE SELLER WHERE I HAD NOT RECEIVED THE PRODUCT STILL ON CONSIGNMENT AREA FOR MORE THAN A WEEK . WILL EBAY ENTER INTO THIS MATTER AND SOLVE THIS ISSUE STILL I HAVE NOT RECD MY ITEM , SINCE IT WAS COURIERED AT YOUR END I...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Want to change(Courier Charges) Solution

In Ebay The Buyer will bid For item For a big Price,But the Problem for The Sellers is High Courier Charges. Which Will Decreese Profit And Make a Feeling That This Business is Tough.In my Openion Ebay India Have To Get a Courior Partner Which Will H...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Information need urgently

i have never done any transaction so far through ebay and yet i have been charged INR 464. Please look into it... seems to be an error. awaiting an early response in this regard. thanks Vignesh Rajamanickam 9600765577

integration with various shipping companies

hi all it would be much more easier and cost effective for sellers if you integrate or tie up with various courier companies and India post,something similar to what ebay USA is doing. less headache for both the buyers and sellers. is ebay India doin...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful