cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What is MC000 ebay listing cancelled - seller suspended

arihant_enterprises
Community Member
today i have receievd this notice and my all listing put down except one listing

they won't gaven the reason also for the same

can anyone senior please guide what is this stand for

thanks

vaibhav jain
Message 1 of 33
latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Hi,
Please reply to the notice. I think, you did some silly mistake somewhere. Hope you are okay soon.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 2 of 33
latest reply

arihant_enterprises
Community Member
sir i have already done the same but i haven't got any reply till now i am hoping for the best lets see bytheway when i am listing any product they are saying some verification need to done

if anyone also experience the same i have found it out so i came to know that it is a notice for those who use paypal but i haven't used the same till now

hop everything resolve soon

thanks
Message 3 of 33
latest reply

krishnamobileacc
Community Member
HI
DEAR EBAY

I NOT GOT ANY NOTICE OF SUSPENSION OR RESTRICTION ANDN NONE OF MY LISTING DELTE BY T n s
BUT GOT FOLLOWING ERROR

We've noticed some activity on your account, and we need your help in verifying some information. We're sorry for this inconvenience, but while we're working things out with you, you'll have limited access to list new items on eBay.

Please proceed to your my eBay and follow the steps outlined in the email we sent you. Thanks for your attention to this matter!

is there any one have any idea ?
Message 4 of 33
latest reply

arihant_enterprises
Community Member
i have also got the same error

bytheway please check your gmail inbox

thanks
Message 5 of 33
latest reply

Hi,

i have also received some kind Notice saying that my listings has some restriction on payments options, due to non-Paisapay payment. As per my memories, i have not used non-paisapay payments in my listings for past 3months and also i don't recd any such payments in my account. Buy why ebay has placed such restrictions?

--------------------

Basis the current review of your recent sales, it has been identified that almost all your Buyers who have purchased products listed on eBay.in using a non PaisaPay payment method like Cheque & Demand draft do not end up paying you for their purchase.

To ensure that you realize payments for almost all of your sales on eBay India, eBay would be restricting the payment methods which can be offered by you to your buyers. You will only be allowed to offer PaisaPay (Including PaisaPay COD) as payment option to your buyers. This check will be active for a period of 45 days from the date of initial review. Post 45 days you can appeal for the check to be disabled for which eBay will again review your recent selling history and take appropriate measure. The check will be enabled on your account from 05 Nov 2010. Buy branded tools at cheaper prices from http://stores.ebay.in/machpowertools
Buy branded tools at cheaper prices from http://stores.ebay.in/machpowertools
Message 6 of 33
latest reply

Hi,
please keep posting. I think there is something to learn. I am curious.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 7 of 33
latest reply

arihant_enterprises
Community Member
HI I HAVEN'T GOT ANY UPDATE TILL NOW

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING BUT MY STOCK IS HANGED OUT BETWEEN WHAT IS THIS

KINDLY HELP IF ANYONE CAN

THANKS
Message 8 of 33
latest reply

watchesforindia
Community Member
Same with me. My listings were pulled down stating account activity. I am getting the same error and not sure what is happening on ebay.

Thanks,
WatchesforIndia
Message 9 of 33
latest reply

krishnamobileacc
Community Member
HI

DEAR SELLERS

IS THERE ANY SELLER WHOSE ABILITY TO LIST NEW ITEMS REMOVED
BY RESPECTED`` inappeals@ebay.in `` TEAM

THANKS