Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Worse Experience with Ebay

I have been shopping with Ebay from past 7 years it was a better experience during those days nowadays its ben gone worse. The customer care executives have got a lot of attitute, instead of supporting the customers vendors are been supported, for eb...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Offers

Hi All, I'm new to ebay, can any one tell how i can find the spl offers posted by EBAY or any of the seller. Plz help me. Thanks in Advance

WiFi in Kindle not getting connected

Sir/Madam, I had recently purchased an Amazon kindle from www.ebay.in. I had recieved it....but i have a technical problem in it, I am unable to connect the WiFi of Kindle with my WiFi apparatus, and my apparatus is not password protected.....some on...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Replacemnet

Hi, i bought 10.2" Android 2.2 Tablet 1 GHz CPU, 512MB RAM, 8GB HDD) on 22-Aug-11 and sent to my brother as a gift, from techy-hub. i had called them prior to buy the item as needed some Apps installed. . When delivered and my brother tried to switch...

discount vouchers

Sir, I am not receiving discount vouchers through email since two weeks. pl verify. prabhu kumar gadde (prabhu6336) email: prabhu636@yahoo.com

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Another masterpiece from CRF (Seller harrassment Forum)

Ebay Claims and CRf think differently. Paisapay 28082775642.order on 28h AWB NDA5049121 was delivered on 1st January. Buyer filed Claim. We send Proof of Delivery.Ebay rejected Claim. Then buyer left negative.In CRF did not reply. But CRF says "Feedb...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful