Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

feedack

Hi, I received huawei umg 1831 modem and antenna on 03/10/11. It was ordered on 01/10/11.It is working properly. Thanks for fast delivery.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

so many defective sets ---

I used to purchase so many mobiles from ebay sellers in past.each and every sets got defected in two to three months of purchasing date.recently a touch diamond2 window6.5 mobile got defected about 3-4 months after purchase.After that i swore that in...

error in processing the request

I was asked to write a statement responding to the seller's appeal. Respond within 3 days i have tried to do so.., but it is showing "Error There was an error processing your request. Click here to return to the Community Review Forum homepage." kind...

FALSE CODES

Dear Ebay Team I found you always send the code which is already expired, or already used by another user, even thou i put this after 2 mints i received promo code mail. Kindly stop fooling us. Thanks Sona Kaushik

Gift not received

Hi, Purchased item using gift code EBAYFEST01 on 29th September 2011. I have not received my gift yet. May I know why this deviation this time? Please care to update me about my gift status. Item Listing No: 270817180393 Paisapay ID: 30062813373

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gifts not Recived :(

Hi,I recently purchased few items and haven't received my assured gifts. 1.PaisaPay ID 29885791567 eBay gift voucher / promotion code GANESHA003. 2.PaisaPay ID 30005804137 eBay gift voucher / promotion code EBAYFEST01. Please send my gifts.Thanks

Gifts not recieved

I bought following two items for which free gifts have not been received as yet. 1. Item # 170692462551 PaisaPay ID 29965748729 2. Item # 260855939743 PaisaPay ID 3006909289 Please let me know when will I receive these gifts.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund Process.

I purchase a phone from a seller on 23rd September. However, he was not able to ship the item and after the time period, received email that the refund request is under process on 30th September, and you will see the refund on your credit card in nex...

Arrogant Customer Care

The ebay team just doesn't know how to talk to their customers. They spoke arrogantly and not 'do whatever you want' 'we don't care' tone. I spoke to three of ebay representative , one of them 'Mr. Antony' claiming to be their supervisor , was the mo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dint recive Ganesh chaturthi Gift

http://shopping.ebay.in/ganeshfestival/ Using this link, have opted GANESHA002 as a gift from ebay, after the purchase of my blackberry curve 8250 phone. but still havent recieved the gift till now. please look into the matter as soon as possible, n ...