Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Double deduction

I had ordered ab king toner worth Rs 3321 Order number 180765878493. While making payment through my credit card my first transaction got failed. After making another attempt which was successful i realized that money had been deducted twice from my ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DIWALI FREE GIFT NOT RECEIVED

Hello My diwlali free gift not yet confirmed/received. Below mentioned are the transacational details and i chose sony dvd player as my gift. Kindly let me know the shipment staus & acknowledge me the same. User id: VIVEKB6c PP ID:30140975792 GiftCod...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

what is meaning of defective

i recently received a headphones whose wires were almost out and but by my slip of my toungue i said to the customer care that if i just pull on the wires they would come out and they argued with me that on pulling any headsets wires would come out. ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Easy Paying Jobs

earn money without wasting your precious time on internet Work from home part time jobs. You can earn Rs.750-2000/- daily.For more details visit and must register in www.earnparttimejobs.com/index.php?id=2685740