Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

DSR Rating not updated since 20 days - No response from ebay

I have already posted this topic earlier but no response nor any action. Our DSR rating is not yet updated after deletion of negative feedback. First few days we were told it will be done in hours, then day, then days and no action taken till now. Co...

Pathetic customer support: Dont use this site

I had purchased items worth Rs 30,000 few months ago and was supposed to get 1 TB hard disk as gift. I have not recieved. 1. The Chat option is NEVER ACTIVE and directs us to another set of menu with some FAQs 2. I had been writing these people but h...

Diwali Gift NOT RECEIVED...

Hi ebay... ebay id: aemit_in1 Diwali Gift: Nokia C2-02 I had selected the Nokia C2-02 as my Diwali Gift... Still to receive the Same... Kindly update when the same is gonna be dispatched... I feel taht Ebay is the only online Store which Gives the Di...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Second chance offer - Wrong use by sellers ?

Hi, I am a novice numismatist. I purchase coins and notes on ebay. I have been active buyer for last 1.5 years.I suspect that some sellers are using foul practice to increase the bid amount of their items. They have dummy accounts on ebay using which...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The product that I got is not working...........

I have purchased the item named "eBay item #280710415477 Nokia Bluetooth Headset BH-105@buy now lowest price". I'm satisfied with the shipping and the communication I got from eBay. But I have one BIG complaint that, The Product I Got Is "NOT WORKING...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Very much happy

With great hesitation, I placed an order for an FM/AM radio. The company delivered very fast, in good condition. I am very happy, no issues at all. I recommend to my friends. I am going to place an order for Grundig S450DLX Deluxe AM/FM Shortwave Rad...

Pathetic customer support from ebay

Very disappointing to state that the response from customer support team is "Pathetic".They are very prompt in calling when the payment is not made and for all other issues they make you wait for hours till you get frustrated."Chat with agent" is the...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Items listed under Autions

Very pathetic experience. I won 3 items listed under Auction and have never received the items. When contacted to customer support, they simple said that the amount will get refunded. These type of seller listed there items and also inflate the price...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

shipping is very pathatic

I have bought one Bluetooth hands free on 13th December 2011 and till 16th the material has not been dispatch. I got the conformation from the supplier that on 15th he will dispatch the material but still the material is laying in his office. I have ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful