Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Republic day gift

Sir/Madam, I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Note on 27 Jan 12 and made a card payment of 34990/-. I understood that I am elegible for Republic day gift from Ebay. However when i tried to claim the gift on 08 Feb 12 i was told I am not authorized for the ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Substitution with half priced item

I had recently ordered an HP PSC 1608 printer from Sky Ways. However, the item sent was a half priced and much inferior printer HP 1410. When I contacted the vendor, I was assured that they would look into it. However, they have completely stopped re...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund

I Will Not received my refund PaisaPay ID 30503290861.pls help me. SOME SELLERS ARE VERY LAZY.SHIPPING THE ITEMS NON LOCAL COURIERS. I FEEL SHOPPING IN EBAY WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY.

Feedback on the New Changed Feedback System

Hi, Now the feedback changes are live as per as the annoncement. A feedback by a buyer will be removed for unpaid item process is a good thing. This will help a lot of sellers to maintain their profile good. Even Honest buyers will get some faith wit...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PaisaPay problems - better not to use it.

I have been facing enough problems with paisapay now that I feel like leaving ebay forever. Few days back, my paisapay payment was lost on the way (strange) : PaisaPay ID : 24631491334 Then again in another transaction, the item was not shipped and p...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Diwali gifts not yet received

i had purchased two items on 22/10/2010 under diwali promotion scheme and got following confirmations through email. But i havent still received the gift item. I already complained about it through chat to ebay 2 months before,they promised to send t...

DOT STYLE OR BEFOOL STYLE

IT SEEMS THAT RESELLERS LIKE SHOPKEEPERS ARE BUYING THE GARMENTS BEFORE GENUINE CUSTOMERS CAN BUY. EVERYTHING IS SOLD OUT IN NO TIME. QUANTITY OF STOCK IS A JOKE. NO ITEM SOLD AND LISTING ENDING. WHAT A JOKE.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful