Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Xmas gift not received already 2 month passed..

Dear Seema, Still I have also not received my Christmas gift already 2 month has been passed.. following are the details : PaisaPay Id:30404076887 30440027817 30451283747 30458678407 Gift Selected:2gm 24kt 999 purity gold coin. Please do the needful....

ITEM NOT RECEIVED

I have purchased Samsung Omnia w from your site. After buying immediately i called seller and requesting him to send the shipment through speed Post because here we are facing many problems regards courier companies and seller was ready in this matte...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

AWB Number not provided by the seller

On 21/02/12 i bought 5 set of (Citizen CH 432 Digital Blood Pressure Monitors CH432) from the seller enter_games. Today he ship the item through india post (speedpost)Shipping details provided by this seller is given below. Courier name: India Post (...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

CHRISTMAS GIFT

I PURCHASED GALAXY NOTE AFTR APPLYING CHRISTMAS GIFT CODE ELIGIBLE FOR PURCHASED ABVOE 29999. HOW CAN I REDEEM THIS GIFT NOW? THERE IS NO OPTON TO CLAIM THE GIFT. EBAY CLAIMED THAT THE GIFT CAN BE CLAIMED ON OR AFTR 5TH JAN 2012

• 54 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Very Upset GIFT Not received

Ordered a Blackberry Bold 9780 via PaisaPay id 29654506542 on 8/11/11 with a Voucher Code FREEDOMI02 i.e Free Panasonic Cordless KX TG3600, Still didn't get any gift from ebay's side....From that day i have limited myself on buying on ebay...I hope e...

Paisapay not accepting my credit cards.

I have been using the ebay.com website for almost a year and my credit card is linked to paypal and working perfectly. Today I decided to buy an item on ebay.in and successfully committed to buy an item but to my utter dismay found that every time I ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is here anybody willing to help a newbie?Please kindly help me in my matter

How to contact the Account Manager? I want to sell in Daily Deals. Ok here is the scenario, I have some really good products to sell on Daily Deals, I have also emailed to roadtosuccess@ebay.com, but haven't got any reply from the Ebay till now. I em...

two Dushara Gift Pending Till date,

PaisaPay ID 30077620763 dt.03-10-11 & PaisaPay ID 30039648033 dt.24-09-11. i have talked so many times to customer care also Chat with your executive from last two months, also Email to your customer care id but till date result is "ZERO". Even your ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful