Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Payment transaction problem

During my payment of the product above mentioned ,,, my 1st attempt of transaction came as failed so i paid again and it was successful... but the problem is both the time money was taken from my account of(Rs.249 twice).. what i need to do.. do help...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pen drive Not Received

sir, I purchased One item 4 GB PEN DRIVE My PaisaPay ID 30948768651SanDisk 4 GB Pen Drive @ Rs 199/- item code is (290677071260)PaisaPay payment was approved on 29-Feb-12the order total of Rs. 199.00 using State Bank of Patiala online bank transfer.E...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

GIFT NOT RECEIVED

Hello eBay, I bought an item on ebay.in on 27th SEP 2011 PaisaPay ID 30051610470. I have received the item but I am still yet to receive my ebay gift It's been almost 6 months now since I bought this item. can you please let me know when will this eb...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Huge difference in listed price and MRP

I have purchased a product. Name: AHUJA Professional VHF Wireless Microphone AWM-490V1 ID : 360443907218 Seller: cables-etc The delivered pack is showing an MRP of 1835 only. The ebay price shown and i have paid is 2395+50(Parcel) Rs.610(30% of MRP) ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

optiontips.in fake

Got the approval from Vlad to start this. There are guidelines to follow to avoid potential abuses. They are: only list people who have flaked out on you for no good reason. (there can be extenuating forgivable circumstances - please be fair and reso...

REPUBLIC DAY PROMOTION PURCHASE GIFT

I received the gift which I had selected (HIP STREET BT HEAD SET HS-BTLITE-BK) on March 9th, 2011. It was DEAD ON ARRIVAL. I tried contacting the distributor (Global Infonet Distribution Pvt. Ltd by phone & email - no response. I contacted ebay custo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

republic day gift not recieved

I bought SAMSUNG GALAXY R I9103(270901953612) on 31/01/12. Amount-Rs. 20,990.00 PaisaPay ID 30801164886 As per the republic day offer, i was to recieve a free fuji c20 camera, but i have not recieved it yet. Please respond at the earliest citing till...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to purchase

Dear Sir, I am unable to purchase the item digital photo frame because after clicking buy it now option it is not going to payment page. help me.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WANT IT GET IT OFFER ( INTIMATION SENT LATE

Dear team. I have been your member since 2009 and have never felt so bad regarding the late communication. I have bought products of over 22000/ - from ebay this month. and i am eligible for the mentioned offer but i am not able to get due to late in...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

harassment by ebay

I am regular customer of ebay but ebay has harassed me by not refunding me reshipment charges of Rs.420/- which I had paid to the blue dart courier inspite of emailing them receipt etc. I have been emailing since 18th November, 2011 and making phone ...