Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund my amount

Dear ebay team, I tried to purchase Samsung 16Gb Micro SD Card-Item number:221005374544 on two days before(24/04/12), i have made my payment through the Online payment mode using State Bank of Travancore(SBT) Online banking, after the successful comp...

Didnot recieved the item

I have purchased a mobile (Samsung A707) from ebay. Seller shipped the item and i recived the parcel through DTDC courier but when i opened it there is no mobile two stones are there in the packet. i didnt checked the parcel at the time of delivery.....

did not received the money till date

one mangal sutra whose coast was rs.160.00 only.That item was not received by me till date.Seller did not send the item.so plzz send item or returned my money.follow my paisa pay 4 detail description of the item.yours faithfully Arnabkumar kar

Private Feedback - Not transparent for buyers

Hi All, I had a chat with ebay customer support on the feedbacks. Since many of the sellers mark their negative feedbacks to private, the actual product is hidden from other buyers. This completely violates transparent feedback. Please see the chat m...

Will never buy from ebay again

Thanks a lot for not responding to my refund request Ritz car cover. Now i have a car cover which doesnot fit my car. Probable you can sell the same to some one else . Take it for free. My last order on ebay. next time onwards its flipkart.

WORST CALL CENTRE EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD

Hi Ebay users . Dont ever try calling the Call Centre of EBAy u can expecince the worst customer service.They never listen to what Customer says .Keep blabering something .Even u speak to the supervisor he speak NONSENSE not understanding the problem...

PaisaPay window not functional most of the times .

Dear Mr.Rajan Mehra , Most of the time everyday Paisapay system is not found functional at all . This is only information we are able to see whenever we log in to new paisa pay . http://www.cosycommunications.com/Paisapaywindow.jpg Despite sales and ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

buyers loose, seller won

i ordered product for 450 bugs, seller sent me different item then listed, which not even working, i talked with seller and seller agree with me and i sent it back for refund. the point is the resend cost me 100 bugs. there is no mistake from buyer b...