Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Stop to cheat

I have ordered for AB-Rocket from ebay.in but when it received to me i realized that it is totally duplicate and damaged item that i can not workout with damaged parts and i found that logo of AB-Rocket is totally fake it is tagged as AD-Rocket i com...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Please look into the issue.

Hi, I have purchased an item worth of RS.10,444.00 And so i tried using the bigdaddy coupon BIGDADDY07 and it should get me a NOKIA 101 DUALSIM ,while i had not received it with the ITEM purchased. Please let me know if there is anything wrong . Than...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Octroi Tax

Please educate people about the Octroi tax and mention it explicitly in the listing. That way if people come across two similar deals for the same product, they might go for one which is in their local area, in order to avoid the Octroi tax.

Regarding order

Yesterday i ordered dress material but i didnot receive any confirmation msg or mail and wher is the Customer support number????????????

Unable to message sellers.

I have been unable to ask sellers any questions regarding their listings via eBay messaging system. This has been happening over the last few days, and is NOT confined to any one seller. However, when I make a purchase, I received the PaisaPay messag...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

don't trust this site.....

lenovo g460 g560 z560 laptop battery Item ID:380433981484 i paid Rs. 1999 date of 04-05-2012. but not respond till 30-05-2012 .. this is cheated site plzzzzzzz don't trust ...........

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dusshera gift not yet received(8 months)

Hi, PaisaPay ID 30054227501 , applied eBay gift voucher / promotion code EBAYDUSS11 for a 1TB HDD . Transaction was done in September,no intimation from ebay until now.. Can you please provide an update on the status on when the gift will be dispatch...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers selling Pirated stuff OPENLY

I want to know whether is it legal to sell copyrighed material (comics - spiderman, disney charcaters, archies, phantom and other marvel and DC charcaters etc) scanned and burned on Disc. I am sure it is 100% illegal. But some sllers are doing is alr...

item not received.

Dear ebay, I had purchased one Solar Universal Mobile Charger + Battery pack All Mini US... (261017637186)date: 29/05/12. But the seller has not yet send the item. Need help. Regards, Chandan.

Duplicate & damaged item delivered

Sir, i have received the parcel as on 02/06/2012 but, its totally damaged and i can not workout with said item Ab-Rocket Abdominal Fitness System and you delivered said item is totally DUPLICATE as mentioned on TV and your invoice it is different by ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SPEED POST THEFT IN PUNE

i generally avoid to send speedpost parcle for pune. as they temper the parcle and take the goods. sometimes i sent to recheck their service standard (low value goods) but situation is still worst. i reqeust u to co-seller plz avoid speedpost for pun...

order id problem

dear sir/mam, today we have purchased the BSNL Penta Tablet IS701R 7inch Android 2.3 + WiFi +1GHz +1 Year Mfr Warranty but did not get order id and amount of 3470/- has been deducted from my axis bank account. so please do the needfull as soon as pos...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

chandigarh-techie DEFECTIVE ITEM SALE

i had ordered for an external battery charger for MS1 batteries. However, the product that was sent to me is faulty and does not charge the battery at all. I tried contacting this power seller twice over email but he never cared to reply. i am happy ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shipping address mentioned incorrectly

Following are the details of my order: Item number : 251073745872 Item name: Canon EOS 60D with 18-55 Canon Lens 4GB SD Card 2 Years Canon India Warranty Paisa Pay ID : 31419654191 I would like to change my shipping address as it is wrongly mentioned...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful