Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dot Style sellers

Recently we had Rs.150/- coupon agains Dot style products. I bought 2 products Sunglasses, I did not recieve the product till now and there was auto refund request was raised by ebay as their shipping partner informed that they were not able to picku...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

3rd grade product from a 3rd grade seller

after opening a case with your site related to a cell phone.the only help i got is that i get alert messages when the seller.responds.how my rights are safe with you?the product doesnt work and now i have to forget the money i paid and i feel its my ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay is the Best

Dear Sir, I am Aneesh from Kerala. Now I am working in Arunachal Pradesh .I had brought some items from ebay. Really I like your service a lot. Everything is very perfect. I could buy a lot of things better than shop within one month .I was not trust...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Form 50A inwards for West Bangal

It is difficult to get Inwards Form 50A (Way Bill) of Sales Tax Department of West Bengal on goods like Electronics Product for my personal use. Like Flipkart.com, why do you delivery the goods in Kolkata, West Bengal without the hassel. Sanjeev Kr P...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WORTHLESS NICER DICER - VEG AND FRUITS CUTTER

First I gave negative feedback for the reason , cracked jar. The vendor called me and said they would send a jar and I have to get back my negative feedback. I did what they said but they jar they sent again was completely damaged with scratched whic...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item not received yet

Dear sir, On 27 th June I ordered Lux Strawberry & Cream Bathing Bar – Pack of 3 @ Rs 29/-.Order No-#290734712976 and made payment through PaisaPay but yet I haven't got the delivery.So please help me.Thanks. Regards, Debabrata Sarkar.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What does this Announcement mean??

Hello Everybody, I am new to E bay and would like to start selling some items. I came accross this below announcement:- "Zero Insertion Fees on first 100 Lifetime listings on eBay.in***" What does this announcment mean. Please Explain..

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Action on non-paying bidders

Hi Everyone, From April' 12 I am selling on ebay india and till now sold around 30-35 item and out of this more than 25 items closed due to non-payment. Is ebay taking any action against the non-paying bidder. Because the seller is wasting their time...