Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account restriction

Hello I was sending mails to inappeals@ebay.in and agshenoy@ebay.com several for removal of account restriction . I have removed all my negative or neutral feedback's from my account and called trust and safety dept several times. Every time they say...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Account restriction

Hello I was sending mails to inappeals@ebay.in and agshenoy@ebay.com several for removal of account restriction . I have removed all my negative or neutral feedback's from my account and called trust and safety dept several times. Every time they say...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Standard Purchase Protection Program - case #380133437436

I had purchased a FOXCONN MOTHERBOARD 915 PL7AE-8S (#380133437436) from a seller on ebay.in, that was not up to the mark and as per the descriptions. Not happy with the product at all (as per the case # mentioned above) The seller has not responded /...

Partial Delivery

I recently ordered a Nokia 2760 mobile and received the same on 14th July, 2012 at 1400 hrs. But according to the packing list which the supplier has given in his offer at ebay a Data Cable is included. But the package I received did not contain this...

not received any special coupon.

I have not yet received the special coupon for below mentioned purchase: Item: 190690013398, PaisaPay ID 31542314830. FYI, my friends got the special coupons when they purchased mobiles from ebay, so Im also waiting for it.

DISGUSTING SERVICE!

I am totally dis-satisfied with the service. I haven't receive my order even after 15 days. And the seller doesn't reply to my queries. Now I am going for other online shopping sites which are far more superior in service. And I am taking away all my...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Failed transaction but amount got Debited

I have made a purchase of Rs 11,790/- for SONY ERICSSON XPERIA RAY ST18i SMART PHONE on EBay website on 15th July'12 night. After the payment process, the amount was deducted from my account while in ebay it was showing "Your PaisaPay credit / debit ...