Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Perfume shipping

Hi I am new user here going to start to sell perfumes domestic and international. I had inquired with courier services for the shipping rates but they say they don't ship liquids. Can any body help me on this issue I see others send perfumes using th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Grievance

This is to bring to your kind notice that i am regular buyer of Ebay products, But from last two times i am not receiving the order and any information in time regarding the material which i have ordered. My discount coupon also got waste. It is ther...

No refund done for my bid Rs399/-

The amount Rs.399/- was paid by Netbanking on 07/06/2012 but till date , no refund was made though the Bidding was not successful as assumed by me. So, pl refund the amount to me by transfer to Bank a/c from where the money was credited to your accou...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EMI

WHATS THE PROBLEM WITH ADDING SBI CARDS TO THE EMI OPTIONS :|

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

good service

:-x....i am very much happy to see the services of ebay staff is excellent and their commitment is really excellent..iam very happy to say that all my purchase can be done in future though ..ebay...thank u ...keep it up..u must be no 1 in the worls w...

BigDaddy Promotions

Hi Guys, I recetly bought an Sony Xperia mobile and applied the BigDaddy coupon. The purchased mobile was delivered the next day. ie before 10 days. Please let me know when will the BigDaddy gift will be shipped. Best Regards Deepak

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

***** LOW SALES FOR LAST 2 DAYS *****

Dear Ebay I am having very low sale i.e. 1 in last 2 days. I think there is some issue with the website. Earlier also the saem case was there about 2.5 or 2 months ago when so many sellers complaint for low sales in past 1 week. Pl check if there is ...

Father's day promotion gift not received

I had made a single item transaction of 52,200 rs on 8/6/12 PaisaPay ID 31454054295 (Item was New Canon 60D with 18-55 IS lens and 4GB card). I had used the coupon code BIGDADDY17 which entitles me to recieve Seagate 1TB External HDD. Does ebay send ...

Join THE OFFICIAL INDIAN EBAYERS GROUP.

Hi Friends, We really needed a platform for INDIAN eBayers in ebay.com I have started a group exclusively for INDIANS. Join the group at http://groups.ebay.com/clubforum.jspa?forumID=1600068637 Please invite other members to join this group to make i...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Faulty Product

This is for your information that Which phone I recieved giving so much problems from day one like it hangs,switched off after few minutes regularly & not getting start.My PaisaPay ID 31283423784 & I bought it on 15 may.I visited the sony ericsson se...