Reimbursement for Courier charges done by me.

gskumaar12
Community Member
I have ordered a product (170865623697) and first i received a different one. i contacted the
dealer, he suggested me to send back through courier , so i have send back it with a charge of Rs.45/-. Dealer received the product and they send back the actual product #170865623697. Finally i have received the products , so i need the reimbursement of the courier charge. Please help me on reimbursement of the courier charge.

Please do the needful.

Regards,

Senthil Kumar G
gskumaar@gmail.com
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
CONTACT YOUR SELLER AND ASK TO SEND THE COURIER CHARGE TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@gskumaar12...

Did you ask the seller before your returned the item if he is going to reimburse the return courier charges to you ??, if not then why have you not cleared this point with the seller. Many people misguide buyers here on the forum with their half knowledge about the working of ebay, many sellers are also not fully conversant with all ebay rules too so it is a bad situation.

The proper way to do things is that you should have asked your seller about the reimbursement part and your seller should have guided you to ebay customer care wherein you mention that the product is defective and you want to return it for a replacement and only when ebay asks you to return the product to the seller then you send the product back and after that you send a scan copy of the courier slip to ebay to get your reimbursement.

So learn how to shop online, always buy from good old reputed sellers with good sales, check feedback quality and you will be happy.
StopandShop
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

depothys
Community Member
Proper communication is needed between buyer and seller before taking any Actions
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
once you already sent the item back all you can do is now to contact your seller and please see the listings carefully before purchasing (check whether the seller provides free return shipping)
most sellers are arrogant(even the senior sellers), so check the listing twice before purchasing an item and ask seller if you have any queries before bidding/seller.

hope this helps.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply