Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay EAT my money

hi guys i tried to buy items from sankalp deal.which's price was 19 INR per product.but when i trying with my BOI Debit card money deduct and ebay page shows error like sory transaction decline.i already sent a mail to ebay.but there is no response f...

Tablet

I have ordered a tablet but the tablet is not working fine. I have sent few emails to seller but he is also not responding to my emails. Not sure what to do now.. Feeling like i have lost my money... Please help me... Thanks

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

big daddy gift promotion (is that true or fake)

Hi ebay.in team, I had bought an item id 320924903873 on 15-06-12, paid using paisa pay. Paisa Pay ID:31485335622 & my ebay id jaikyjazz During check out i used a coupon - BIGDADDY07 - coupon was applied and i got confirmation about free Nokia 101 Mo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bad practices followed by seller

Hi eBay, I'd like to bring to your notice a couple of bad practices carried out by a specific seller 'addtobag' based in Mumbai. I had ordered a Kindle from them to be shipped from US on June 14th. First, the seller gave me a false AWB number for the...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to claim Big Daddy Promotion Gift?

Hi ebay.in team, I had bought an acer netbook on 12-06-12, paid using paisa pay. During check out i used a coupon - BIGDADDY07 - coupon was applied and i got confirmation about free Nokia 101 Mobile phone. 30 Days have been elapsed but I have not yet...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

negligence of ebay

i made a complaint about a watch against rebozoglobal before a month ago..no actions yet..a person from ebay contacted me and assured the replacement...but not get any replacement yet

False Stock status

what is it with the false number of stock items, for example a user(seller) publishes x number of items available and you order that particular item and seller replies he doesn't have stock and have to wait . Interestingly the seller page for that pa...

cheat seller, ebay not helping at all

i bought an lot of 4 earphones 1 week ago. item number 190702038528 that seller send it very quickly but i am disappointed that 2 earphones out of 4 was not working at all,also item was diffrent from that shown in picture, its audio jack is l shaped ...

BEWARE all EDIFICE watch buyers on ebay

All - There are lot of Edifice watches sold in ebay. 99 percent of these are fake. 550 is a famous model sold. In this model, the retro (pendulum type movement) has to work. But it will not work on most watches. There are watches sold calling it non-...

refund

hello, as u mentioned in the mail that it would take some 3-5 days of time 2 refund the amount and im still waiting for the amount to be credited.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful