Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Feedback

As if buyer doesn't confirm the item in some time limit given by Ebay It take an action as ITEM TREATED AS RECEIVED BY BUYER same way if Buyer doesn't Leave any feedback Ebay should give some time Limit after that even FEEDBACK SHOULD BE TREATED AS +...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not recieved refund

Dear Sir, I have purchase badminton racket on 20th august. My paisa pay ID is 31938970434. Seller unable to deliver item to given address and in website status shows amount refunded. But still I have not recieved my refund in my bank account. Kindly ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BIG Daddy Promotion gift not yet recieved

I Purchasded a LAPTOP (TOSHIBA CORE i5 2ND GEN /8GB/500GB+ VAT BILL MRP 38000 NOTEBOOK)for Rs. 31,000.00 and paid Rs.30,999.97 by appllying BIGDAADY 11 CODE . THE PaisaPay ID IS 31471259416. THE GIFT OFFERD WAS 320 GB SEAGATE HDD BUT I HAVEN'T RECIEV...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pop-up Window seeking PIN Code

If we are not logged in, a pop up window surfaces and asks for the country and PIN code. When we choose country as India IND, it asks for PIN code and when the PIN code is entered it says this is not a valid ZIP code forcing one to cancel the pop-up....

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Please delete two orders from my list

I am praveen kulkarni, subscriber of Ebay with user username:access2praveen I mistakenly committed to place two items , but haven't paid the money for said items.. i do not wanna buy those items.... please remove those two items from my list .. Detai...