Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Free gift not recieved

I bought an item no. 170888245131 and its paisa pay id is 31750939572. I have recieved the item but i have still not recieved my ebay gift. I am waiting since august. I called ebay so many times but each time they say that i will recieve my item but ...

Ebay claim adjuster is not calling

I bought a blackberry storm 9530 on 10 september paisapay id 32139020656 item id 320976575962 i received it on around 14-15 september seller shipped the phone but i encounterd various complaints with it. 1. I didnt get the bill of the original bill w...

Refund issue (Claim) not processed by Ebay

Your Customer Service is very bad, after i had register my claim (No.120849 and 1-4736279875) and after continuous follow up of that claim from last 12 days from my side, i didnt get any proper/positive response for my complaint/query. I had applied ...

Very Bad costumer services by ebay

I bought a blackberry storm 9530 on 10 september paisapay id 32139020656 item id 320976575962 i received it on around 14-15 september seller shipped the phone but i encounterd various complaints with it. 1. I didnt get the bill of the original bill w...

Satisfied with customer care

Hello All , I am overwhelmed with the kind of customer service that e bay offered me . The customer care executives are really soft spoken and its servers the customer well and try to resolve the issue as soon as possible . i must say it takes time t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No reply to my claim (request)

Your Customer Service is very bad, after i had register my claim (No. 120849, 1-4736279875) and after continuous follow up of that claim from last 11 days from my side, i didnt get any proper/positive response for my complaint/query.

Shipping Time

After selling an item at about 2100h (9 PM), I get a message from eBay to provide shipping details soon thereafter or may be in the next few hours.And it is night time. How do the eBay imagines that I will proved the shipping details? Or may be I sho...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund issue

Dear ebay Team, I have received the refund approval from ebay for Rs.12500 on 19th Sep 2012. Please refer the below mail sent from Ebay. Till 26th Sep I haven't received the refund amount. shall I know when the amount will reflect in my account. mess...

ebay fees and charges are a joke

i remember a time when ebay used to be the place for getting anything at the cheapest rate. But now one can only hope for that seeing that sellers have raised their prices to factor in the costs. I dont know about mass sellers who have their shops bu...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

.Where to claim refund

Last week i bought an item worth 9000/-from ebay.com through paypal but the service provided by the seller is not as describe and know i want refund but where do i claim this here on ebay india or ebay.com/paypal.Please guide me. Thank you in advance