Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Din't get the refund

i purchased an iphone 3gs 16 gb on 9.10.12 the seller shipped the item and the it got lost in transit. the seller assured me the refund and he has refunded the amount but the amount has been put on hold by the ebay. its now like 20 days i din get the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hoping to receive Free Gift

According to ebay promotional offer(Shop and Win Laptop, Camera, LCD TV and more on eBay.in! Hurry! Promotion ends 29 Feb!) posted on Feb 28 ,2012,I had purchased a PHILIPS 202EL2SB/94 20" LED monitor worth Rs.6,830/- with paisa pay ID: 30949367432 a...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

debit card banking

i've been a fond user of ebay for the past year or so. i've come across many selling items which are of to my satisfaction. till now i've found the payment method to be either paisapay through credit card or online banking or direct cash deposit in s...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

seller not wise

i had purchased an item # 160895465242 "Heavy Duty 50 Years Calendar Key Chain / Key Ring / Keyring / Key chain" from the seller royal_gems_world, quantity of two but seller sent only one piece, this is not wise of a seller , as buyer trust seller th...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Feedback

The refund process has to be in favor of the buyer & not the seller. The quality of the items on Ebay has to be verified before being sold. Ebay sucks bcoz it’s a third party resolution!

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

gift not received

I purchased a phone with mobile pe mobile offer code. I received the phone. But i dint receive the gift. When i contacted the customer care representative they told the item will be shipped on 31 august 2012. But it not yet shipped. PaisaPay ID 31987...

MONSOON PROMOTION GIFT

HI I HAVE PURCHASED AN ITEM FROM EBAY ON 26 JUNE 2012 WORTH RS 25700 UNDER MONSOON PROMOTION SCHEME WITH CODE MONSBAY01 AND GOT CONFIRMATION FOR THE SAME PaisaPay ID 31543889607. BUT NOW WHEN I TRY TO REDEEM MY GIFT IT SAYS YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. PLEA...

trouble with Paisapay

Hi, i am planning to start selling my product on e bay and i have gone thro all the conditions. i am presently banking with Karur Vysya Bank (Avenue Road branch) bangalore. This bank is mentioned in the list of Paisapay banks. I have a current accoun...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Powership issues

• Blue dart has not come for pick up in spite of labels been printed more than a week ago. I sent someone to their regional office and they said they don’t have any information about my pick up. At present there are 19 items ready to be shipped for b...

98% feedback or listing restriction

is it true ?? well my account has been restricted against creating new listings since more than a month now, diwali is on the chart and how poor is it to have such restriction, when i approached ebay cs, they are telling me untill you gain 98% positi...