Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay claim team

Hi this is regarding to the ebay claim department and this site is very boring and even very untrustwordhty. please dont buy anything from here.. i got very negative response from this site.. and especially claim team

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller's negligence towards buyer

I bought a product on 2nd Dec 2012 Item# 350655737669 DIGITAL POCKET WEIGHT SCALE 200G/0.01g from Seller:ajit51071 ajitkumar singh 09920513489 pranayrajsingh@hotmail.com I received the product on 7th Dec 2012 in the evening and immediately after test...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PaisaPay Guarantee is a bogus

As per PaisaPay terms, the system will automatically process a refund if the seller fails to ship the item within 5 days. This is FALSE. My PaisaPay order # 32803494925 is from Jan-5 and the seller has not shipped the item even after 10 days and I am...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Open House Discussion with the PowerShip Team on Jan 23rd 2013, 2 - 4 PM

Dear Members, eBay India is organizing online Open Workshop for eBay sellers to learn more and ask questions related to PowerShip Program. Over 700+ sellers have joined PowerShip and are successfully delivering items all over India with India’s best ...

paid for the bid not reflected in my account

I WON A BID FOR GENTS WALLET AND RECEIVED A NOTIFICATION IN MY EMAIL ALONG WITH A LINK FOR MAKING PAYMENT FOR THE ITEM. I FOLLOWED THE LINK AND MADE PAYMENT THROUGH NET BANKING AND MY ACCOUNT IS DEBITED WITH THE BID AMOUNT. BUT MY EBAY ACCOUNT STILL ...

Help with free gifts

i applied gift coupon for 8gb sandisk pendrive for purchase of paisapayid:32234994306 and micromax x291 ofpaisapayid:32221646586 on ganesha festival after several chat with eBay they told it was dispatched but after a day they contacted me and said t...

Diwali Gift Not Received....

I was asked to visit the site to select the desired gift in between dates of 26th/Nov/2012 and 30th/Nov/2012.... I did so... but there was no Option/Link in site page for selecting the Diwali gift...(even if it was there i couldn't see it). There wer...

Diwali Gift not Received.....

Guys... I participated in Diwali Gift Offer in Nov-2012... I was asked to visit the site to select the desired gift in between dates of 26th/Nov/2012 and 30th/Nov/2012.... I did so... but there was no Option/Link in site page for selecting the Diwali...

Item not delivered even after 24 days

I ordered an item on 19th of Dec 2012. I have not yet received. Its been 24 days since ordered and paid for that item. I called and mailed e-bay and seller many times, but no resolution yet. I opened a case too. no use atall. I reqested ebay to refun...

Ebay monsoon gift not received even after 5 months

I have not received my monsoon gift (Jabra bluetooth headset) even after 5 months since purchase. I chatted with ebay cutomer support more than 20 times sent copule of reminder emails to inpromotions@ebay.in but no response at all. Are you guys reall...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful