Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item not delivered at the address

Airway bill D12228944 I brought one parkerpen and DTDC courier called from its local office and informed that the items is recieved there and somebody has to go there to collect. But as per the agreement with Ebay the item as to be delivered in the a...

haven't received gift for "Want it get it" Promo

Hi there In your "Want it get it" scheme where we had to accumulate till 30th March 2012 and claim the gift from 5th April to 20th April, i WAS to receive a 1 TB HDD as you free gift which I had claimed. I am still yet to receive this product. I have...

Free Gift

i have already claim my 2 free gift my claim date 7 Jan 2013 and my purchase date is Nov 2012, Just i received one phone call from eBay.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item not as described

I have placed an order through ebay and payment made to seller through personal cheque in their account but when i got the item which was different from the shown item on ebay and after complaints seller does not accept his mistake and updated/change...

Gift item not received even after 6 months

Didn't receive gift item for paisapay id 31700243203 .Contacted customer care .Three times I was told gift is already dispatched.5 times I was told I would get a call from promotional team.8 times I was told that I would get the gift within a week.NO...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HELP ME PLZ

Item: 170938529381 Item Title:STAR WARPED PROGRAM WINDOWS COMPUTER PC GAME CD-ROM XP TESTED NEAR MINT I am not order this item but i received purchase invoice, plz help what can i do. i don't want that item

old and damaged product sent to me...

i bought 2 idea netsetter..both not working even with idea sim ,i purchased 2 same models but seller sent me differnt and one of them was old.....what should i do...i have reported to ebay guarantee but to response...even now a days phone call to 180...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

complaint against ebay staff

Dear All, This is regarding an issue I had been facing for last 2 yrs I had been associated with ebay. Initially there was a listing which I had to put in Daily Deal was having video which an ebay account manager confirmed that you can list video but...