Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Free Delivery Promised during order while Blue Dart charged 499 Rs.

Hi, I purchased following item in which it was promised from your side that applicable shipping cost and taxes are included . While Blue Dart charged 499 Rs. for giving delivery . Please explain . Item #Item TitleQuantityPriceAmount (Applicable shipp...

Account limited due to paypal issue.

Hi, I have been using recently, and also i have a paypal account, after few listings and few successful sales, one day suddenly after login i got an error my account is limited due to some activities. i contact ebay people, they said there are some u...

installation problem of webcam

Dear Sir, I purchased WEBCAM from Ebay there appears to be a problem in installation. The installation guide leaflet is entirely different from actual installation cd process. the entire image is not clear and blurred. Is any body out there is to gui...

Cancelled Bidding by Sellr

Dear ebay, I read bidding condition and found that once user wins a bid he cannot cancel it. This should be case with seller too. How they can cancel any bid just 2 or 3 hrs before? If they cannot offer it then they shouldn't place item for bidding? ...

Unprofessional seller on ebay

I have been regurarly purchasing product through ebay and its always been a pleasent experience. When i came across the below mentioned product 'Orignal Paint Zoom Ultimate Professional Paint Sprayer item No. 261177274716' from seller ubergadgets i c...

SELLERS RARELY GIVE MEASUREMENTS OR FEEDBACK!

There is a Major problem with Seller's who Do Not leave Feedback for Buyers! I am sure that I have purchased over 500 items and have an extremely low feedback score of 63.:O Another big complaint...Sellers, if you are listing an item of clothing, PLE...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

hav'nt got my refund back

sir i have bought a cover for samsung gallxy s3 but odered has been cancled and u have informed me that you will refund my all money back but still even after 7 days i hav'nt got my refund