cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

SELLERS RARELY GIVE MEASUREMENTS OR FEEDBACK!

There is a Major problem with Seller's who Do Not leave Feedback for Buyers! I am sure that I have purchased over 500 items and have an extremely low feedback score of 63.:O Another big complaint...Sellers, if you are listing an item of clothing, PLEASE list the measurements with the size. Sooooooo many times I look to buy an article of clothing and there is NO SIZE, but most of the time there is a general size (S or L) without the measurements. What my BIGGEST PET PEEVE is Seller's who say 'Free Size' and don't give measurements. I quit asking from the Seller's for measurements and instead just skip over their listings if there are no specific size guides, charts or at least the measurement of the garment. No point in buying something in a 'blind' way and having to go through the hassle of returning it!! Come on, Seller's, quit being Lazy!! Earn your STAR Status!!!! OH, and not just on clothing items are there no measurements given, also on things like bowls, or plates...these are things that we as buyers (paying customers) would like to know!!!!
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

SELLERS RARELY GIVE MEASUREMENTS OR FEEDBACK!

prabhjot85
Community Member
Sellers/Buyers are not lazy, but its people who're lazy. Don't divide them
Message 2 of 2
latest reply