Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Waste of Time Looking in Shop Free for 888 Sec

I have try these coupons for my purchase, never approved to purchase when get discount that time. They are acting web site busy in that payment gateway and simply reject and shows use different coupon. Whenever get huge discount they are not accept i...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Worst worst and Worst

Recently I bought Sony Xperia J and I got empty parcel with mobile in it. Same day(01/03/2013) I raised a claim and after that whenever I call customer care i get only one response "We will call you back in 24 hrs" Customer care representatives: Ajit...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Donot take risk

Ebay is untrustable shopping. I order an item worth of Rs.750 and it was shipped to me and by mistake the courier return the item back to the seller. this happened in 20 days since I order. I contacted seller couple of times and no proper response an...

free shipping???

Many sellers give shipping details as 'free' and demamnds a shippping charge after we select the item saying that we are out of seller's city. It appears to me as some sort of cheating.. they must not be allowed to claim free shipping if they don't p...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

custom asking for invoice

i have purchase some bank note from usa and it is held by coustam i want to know is import of forigen currency in india is ban? custom asked me for invoice and reason for import what can i do please guide ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful