Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FRORC003 eGuarantee Claim #274025

FRORC003 eGuarantee Claim #274025 I called buyer Personally and offered Free Replacement, Even after Product is Under Warranty and can be fixed anywhere in India, But buyer don't want to wait for Free replacement and replied gently that No need to re...

EBY IS SELLER FRIENDLY and NOT BUYER

i have purchased galaxy note 2 used from seller. ON 31ST AUG 2013. The four hectic Bad Experiencess i had from EBAY, this was the first time i purchased on EBay. 1. the seller called me on the day of purchase and offered me to pay offline which is to...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Service Request No. 1/13297238678

1 Refer our converstation on 29th Aug 13 Regarding iBerry Charging money for sending the product for service to their service center in Chennai when they have a service here in delhi(Refer iberry Support Site http://support.iberry.asia/ ). Even this ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

De-activation of Powershipping - Fighting for more then one month but no responce

Dear Team, Due to my personal probelm i cont able to ship my product in powershipping, i have given request before one month to deactivate it. Daily calling the powershipping departmetn and sending mail to them, but no responce. And they are not upda...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Has eBay gone mad?

Today, 5 September, 2013 at 6 AM I received 2 emails from eBay saying that my ordered items have been delivered.Has eBay gone mad? How can the item be delivered to me at 6AM when I'm still in bed at home and delivery address is my office and Courier ...

Why So Delayed Process....in Refund?

Ebay- I Bought this item on 17/08/13. New Nikon DSLR Camera D5100 Black + 18-55mm VR Kit Lens+4GB+Carry Case and to be shipped by 23/08/13, so the Seller failed, i waited 5days then on 24th raised a refund Claim ID : *** and trust me Seller was petha...

No update on Claim 269660

It was my first shoe purchase from ebay but bad part is seller cheated me sent me different used item and as requested by claim adjuster sent pics for proof but there is no update still i have lost my faith from ebay and money too plz help me ebay Cl...

how to change feedback back to neutral

Hi. The product received was not as per the product shown on site. I have had multiple interactions with this seller and he promised to send the correct product advertised (which was Griffin Brand). I had initially given a neutral rating which he mad...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful