Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay shipping and guarantee

Very poor shipping in second time so be aware for purchasing many times from this the processing and customer support is also rare in response i avoid purchasing from this thanks for learning

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Duplicate product(Bose QC15 headphone)

Hello, I don't know whether this post help me or other buyers. Few days back I ordered one Bose QC15 noise cancelling headphone, as I am currently in Germany my friend received the product at Bangalore. The shipment was done on time so I gave a good ...

Most Sellers are Smart.. Doing Unfair JOB..

Hi I have noticed some things since last 2 weeks. 1. Whenever the seller finds i am desperate to get an item or he is unable to get an expected amount for an id, a dummy id would be created from the seller itself and he will bid on the same item so t...

False claims and updates from BLUE DART

Not once but twice and i am sure it will keep happening. I had ordered 2 products frm ebay which was shipped through BLUE DART. BLUE DART says the shipping has been rerouted due to wrong shipping address pin code and then keeps the parcel in the same...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how to pay in us dollers for item purchased

I am residing in Visakhapatnam,Andhra Pradesh,IndiaRecently I have purchased one item from eBay . For that I have to pay in us rollers. For that I have pay by pay pal. I have registered in pay pal and all checks were done . Next step what I have to d...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay the best place to shop

I trust ebay blindly i have been shopping from ebay for 3 years now and till now i didnt face any problem .i received all the refunds that i was supposed to incase the item wasnt delivered or shipped by the seller within the timelines..some of the bu...

defactive item

i am also struglling to get refund my money or replacement , my gareuntee claim id is 411458 dtd 16-02-2014, i have recived an item dtd 15-2-2014 and when ever i have switched ON the mobile i saw the sparking in the mobile and display the black imgae...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful