Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EBAY YOU ARE NOT RESPONDING FOR THE COMPLAINTS I HAVE MADE.? I HAVE TO APPROACH CONSUMER COURT NOW.

Its really irritating to frequently ask you guys about the staus of my complaint. I have already asked for money back for the defective Table matethey have delivered. If you still don't bother to listen, then my next step to move this news to public ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Issue with eBay System/Support

Dear eBay, This is regarding my order with eBay for Dell Laptop. this story is interested due to 10% discount was given by Citi Bank CreditCard... my eBay Order was placed & payment done on : 27 Feb 2014 (seller has products with him)eBay Paisa Pay S...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fake guarantee policy..

Any new electronics products sold from ebay has manufacturer warranty, Ebay non eligible refund gurantee says Technical defects in products which have a valid manufacturer warranty is not covered under gurantee policy. Then why a fake messge in item ...

Making COD mandatory completely is wrong

Making COD mandatory for all powership sellers is a sure way for ebay to make some money, they are charging 4.5% paisapay fees for what ??, I also have my own online sales site where I accept online payment and no payment gateway charges as high as 4...

Ebay Buyers Not Safe!

Today i am writing to you about my worst experience on Ebay. I bought a phone (Iphone 5S Clone) and got a dead phone. I contacted the seller and he was making fun out of me as he knew i can do nothing and maybe he knows how Ebay works to help their t...

Sales very less on ebay

Hi ebay The sales is very less on ebay please do something this way we have to close the ebay shop I m sure you will take some action and try to increase the sale at the earliest . RegardsSaby

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how edit our feed back

Sir i purchased Samsung flip cover only mistak in DTDC courier Pudukkottai branch but i am worng feed back for the company please edit the company was good

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

no refund/replacement,

product reached the seller & seller not ready to replace the damaged guitar,he want to repair it & ship it claim adjuster mr.joseph fernandes is helpless in this case it seams, i hav done whatever the claim adjuster told me,i told them to keep the gu...

ebay has started cheating to usthey sell products with mfg warrenty and the mfg denies same.

HI Ebay has started cheating people. i ordered a dell notebook stating mfg warrenty. but Dell india says they dont give warrenty on import products. i immediately called ebay call centre in just 5 min of buying, they say we cannot do any thing. This ...

website navigation

I accessed the website from link given in email as a promo offer by my credit card issuing Bank. The promo coupon refused to go away/close down and kept floating on the page making it difficult for me to reach the desired product for purchase. 10 min...

Cheating in magic wheel prize

On spinning the magic wheel the arrow stopped on i pad mini 16 GB. But they are giving away discount of Rs. 75 off. Its sheer cheating, i have the snapshots of that time. They don't have replied the email sent to them also!!

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBAY INDIA, YOU DECIDE....

IT WAS 2011 END I THINK, I WAS A NEW SELLER BACK THEN. A GUY MADE A CLAIM--HE GOT 2 NOTES SHORT OUT OF 30+ NOTES. I NEVER GOT IT HOW IT WAS A SO CALLED 'UNRECEIVED ITEM CASE', AND HOW THE EBAY GUY TOLD ME 'POO-OO-RE 30+ NOTES PAR CASE KIYA BUYER NE'-...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful