Ebay Buyers Not Safe!

Today i am writing to you about my worst experience on Ebay. I bought a phone (Iphone 5S Clone) and got a dead phone. I contacted the seller and he was making fun out of me as he knew i can do nothing and maybe he knows how Ebay works to help their troubled buyers. Anyway, i raised a claim and today Ebay Claims department is asking me to send pics of why phone is different from wat is advertised. I just want to ask a simple question: Why do i need to prove the quality of the phone , when it is not turning on, when it is a dead phone? The listing has been deleted, the seller not responding to me and ebay claims department are asking me weird things to prove! Why is it the buyer has to face problems? Is it that ebay is taking sides with seller because they get a commission from sellers listings ? Is it that ebay India support aren't for buyer's grievances? Ebay Claims department needs a proof(images) for the issue-Item not as described but the truth/fact is that i never raised such a claim, my claim falls under-Item not working/Broken. So it is clear that the Ebay Claims department isn't in a mood to help me at all and i should know that the only reason why i lost Rs.11,000 is because i used Ebay for the last time! For your reference my Claim ID is :431111

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0