Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Items under damaged condition

dear sir, laptop cooling pad damage condition me mila .....but return karane par money aur coupon return nhi hua ...na hi koi ebay se responce aya.........plzcall this no..- ***

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

buyer feed back is removed

I purchased a laptop from ebay seller. item was not as described on portal so that I have given negative feed back to seller( I have all proof with me). But now negative feedback is removed from the ebay portal. Is it right procedure on ebay portal f...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No response from ebay. very waste..

Hi I am raaja.. I had put the order for power cables (desktop computer power cables) on 01-may-2014. some error was showed after completed the payment process. Paisa Pay id also generated. Still those products are in "payment pending" Status.. I cont...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fruadism played by Hard Disk Supplier- ***

Subject: Fruadism played by Hard Supplier Disk Supplier- *** , Dear Sir/ Madam, -- don't buy any thing I had purchased Seagate 750 GB SATA HARD DISK INTERNAL 3.5inch which was faulty as it was not working so I had to return it to the vendor, whose eb...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment problems

I had ordered anhp90 catridge and paid using debit card.Now I have received a notification from eBay that the payment for the order be made immediately.I had already paid at the time of order.It has been about 5 days now

No Response from Dealers regarding Warranty

Hi Team, I am almost two years old customer and brought three to four devices from your store and facing a lot of issues related to warranty.I had brought a HTC Windows mobile and according to its warranty.If I will face any problem in software then ...

Fraud

ebay.in is the biggest fraud website in the world. I suggest everyone dont try this website ever worst website on the earth if you order any product you will be cheated and you will get another product of lowest price and lowest quality but they will...

Cheats frauds and liars

The customer care is full of idiots who cannot resolve anything. Because they will never call u only. . Why doesn't ebay provide support from someone who can help ? I have lost all my hopes. The only thing left for me to do now is to file a case in t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim ID : 449586

hello Ebay, My claim id is *** which you have closed on 5th april 2014 and told me i will get a coupon code within 10 days. Today is 29 april almost 24 days over still no update i called many times to customer care but to update. Customer Support Cha...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful