Fruadism played by Hard Disk Supplier- ***

aaru_145
Community Member

Subject: Fruadism played by Hard Supplier Disk Supplier- ***

, Dear Sir/ Madam,  -- don't buy any thing

I had purchased Seagate 750 GB SATA HARD DISK INTERNAL 3.5inch which was faulty as it was not working so I had to return it to the vendor, whose ebay Seller id: ***. Hard Disk Price is :Rs.3,350.00 + Rs.190.00 [Courier fee] , Before returned I had called him ,He said he will return my money once he get the Hard Disk ,so I have returned that item through DTDC courier. I have all the hard/soft copy of those documents. From last 40days I am daily calling [ more than 10 times ] him regarding my money , He said i will give your money , Vendor( ***) through whom I had received the Hard Disk, whenever I make call for Refund he just says that he will deposit the amount in the Bank by today or EOD, but this is happening since 30 days, daily I make a call on his numbers which was mentioned in the Challan copy but from today it seems that my number has been blocked by your supplier. So I need a help from your end or Please tell me where is the right place person or number to contact regarding this issues

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0