Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Web site design problem

I was trying to get a list of laptops listed on the website and wanted to refine my search on screen size out of the list I wnated to select the 14-14.9 and 15-15.9. I tried ticking one box and the list got reduced to only that category. I will not d...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Eagle branded roti maker, waste of money.

My Item ID: 131284270136, Order ID: 131284270136-987393071003. The item I received that wasn't as described. It doesn't work as shown in TV or Website. Total waste of money. Although, when I was unpacked the item, the item is damaged. I want to retur...

Ebay refusing to accept defect and provide refund

Hello guys, I have been a ebay user for a long time and have been using Ebay Global easy buy for sometime now. This is teh first time I am facing issues. I purchased two jeans of same brand and same size via global easy buy. But unfortunately one of ...

20140909_comparision.jpg
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

the worst experience

i've ordered for a battery but it was not working so i raised a claim then i was contacted by ebay that i will get a coupen but still i didn't get any coupon then i contacted 0n 2nd of this month they told me within 3-4 days i wiill be getting my cou...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Horrid experience with Ebay

Let me describe my horrible experience with Ebay. Prompted by a false and misleading advertisement, i was made to purchase a broken/non-functional PS3 from EBAY. The Broken Ps3 was delivered to my office address. After realising that is non-functiona...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

worst customer care ever

I have a very simple issue regarsing multiple quantities on ebay. Just needed some clarification and all that customer representative did is keep transferring the call to different dept. And every dept. asked my problem once then asked my user id the...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

negative feedback with Thug word

One buyer left negative feedback to me with calling me thug in feedback after that my saled down to 80% .I would like to know buyer are allow to use absue words in feedback.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WORST EXPERIENCE ON EBAY!

I had placed an order on eBay considering its reputation in the market. Knowing that eBay being one of the great website for online shopping, i decided to shop on your website. Its disappointing to know that eBay fails to help me when required. i had...