Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Universalenterprises cheaters

I hav ordered 3mobiles but i have received only 1 im not in my home so my father only received this and he paid for 3mobiles. I had contact ebay and my seller universalenterprises2015 both are always asking time and saying repeatly. Very very worst c...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Failure to provide refund

I had purchased an item which seller couldn't deliver. I have been trying to call customer care. It's been more than a week, they are processing my refund but I have not received it. I suggest nobody should go for payment in advance in eBay. Their su...

eBay cheated

I didn't received product and eBay didn't shared courier receipt as wellThey closed the case and are my moneyThat the way eBay is big

Ebay did not refound the courier charges

I bought a phone in ebay india and it did not work properly and i sent to the seller but he did not get that then the mobile send back to my place. The i sent it via another courier. Then seller got that.but ebay did not give the courier charges.

Resolved! For exchange or replace mobile redmi 3s prime which are bought by me from ebay

The mobile redmi 3s prime which are bought by me ..its have various type of inner problems like the mobile have small dotted lightening on the display , the mobile are very heat during charging ,the mobile are auto unconnected to wifi when the wifi a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delay delay and delay

EBay team don't work properly and his maximam period of iteam delivery and return pickup very very slow ...and they are helpless brand....nd don't solve your problems....i purchase a iphone dated 31.08.2017. a new iteam but it's a searched piece i gi...