I was booked a item from ebay on 10\4\07. Now I want to canceled the same
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

to canceled a booked item

coolbrasco
Community Member
Hello,

You can cancel your order, but following points are important.

1. If you bought in bidding, normally seller will not allow you to cancel, since you quoted the highest bid.

2. If you bought from the fixed price listing, and if it is mistake possible for cancellation. Please request the seller to mutual cancel of the purchase due to your error purchase. If seller finds your excuse is reasonable then he will allow you to cancel. Then you have to accept and say yes to complete the cancel order (Some new buyers do not understand and accept process as well, then they get unpaid strike finally). Please read the mails received from buyers or eBay and follow the same, to cancel your orders.

In general i allow a buyer having 0 feedback to cancel the order, thinking that he might have bought in mistake. But people having feedback score if they never paid any item i dont cancel the order. If they paid for few items and claim other item purchased in error i will allow to cancel. Sometimes experienced buyers make mistake purchasing duplicate items. If they are geniune customer admit the mistake as a seller we help.

So you request the seller for cancel the order, if are under Point 2 case.

Have a nice and pleasant shopping experience in eBay !!!

Kind regards,
CoolBrasCo.
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

mmmurali_p
Community Member
I was booked a item from ebay on 20\06\11. Now I want to cancel the item(dell dualcore laptop) and i need to buy a another (dell corei3 laptop). please help me my order id is (29328119937)
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

monishapreethi2011
Community Member
please cancell my items which i have ordered on 3rd nov 2011
please i dont need it at all:_|
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

monishapreethi2011
Community Member
280706631188 this is my order id please i dont need the items of 3rd november 2011 seriously i dont need it
:_|
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Dear monishapreethi2011,

To cancel or retract a bid, it must meet the requirements of our bid retraction policy. Whether you can retract your bid or not depends on the following factors:

- Why you are retracting your bid
- When your bid was placed
- When the listing ends

You can retract your bid for the following reasons:

- You accidentally enter the wrong bid amount. For instance, you bid Rs. 99.50 instead of Rs. 9.50. If this occurs, enter the correct bid amount immediately after you retract your bid. If you don't place another bid, the retraction will be in violation of eBay's policy and could result in your suspension.
-The description of an item you've bid on has changed significantly after you placed your bid.
-You can't contact the seller. This means that you tried to call the seller, but the seller's phone number doesn't work, or you have tried emailing a message to the seller and it comes back as undeliverable.

Bid retractions only apply to auction format listings.

There's no equivalent for bid retraction in Buy It Now listings. Once you've confirmed your purchase, you're obligated to pay the seller. If you've used the Buy It Now option by accident, you should email the seller immediately by using the "Ask Seller a Question" link from the listing page.

You should explain what happened and ask if the seller is willing to cancel your purchase. Only the seller is able to do this.

In case of any account related issues, you can contact our Customer Support through any of the following channels -

http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/phone-support.html

Regards,
Seema
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

sadathulla2012
Community Member
hi im mohammed few days back i order sumsung i5800 silicon case now i want to cancel my order please cancel my order im sorry .
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

talha5007
Community Member
the seller last date of ship is 30-July-2012 and the product still not shipped, so can i cancel the order and what the procedure for cancel the order in this case?
please help
Talha
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

12maaz
Community Member
I buy two item acciedently I want to cancell one item
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

I buy item I want candle order I don't need item of 11may 2016 I'm sorry please