Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Claim rejected

Claim ID:701832 PaisaPay ID:37613537732 Item number:291266733390 Seller ID:freeshipping24x7 Date claim opened:21-10-2014 The abovementioned claim has been rejected because I did not respond in time. Kindly refer to attached mails to ebay (mails dated...

hey froud peoples reply me

Hey kindly attention.I buy mobile lumia from ebay many dayzz back.They dont send me. And now they are not refund my orderd amount.And not giving any status.I am going to police station casing 420 da case thokna aa saleya teJe ik baap di aulaad ho ta ...

Worst payment service

I was trying to purchase an item on eBay. During payment method, I have redeemed my payback points and paid the remaining amount through my credit card. After the points are redeemed and amount is deducted, it said technical issues and no order place...

Worst customer service ever

Hi I have been tryin to get hold of customer service rep from 4 working days each time I call it says 30 mins waiting time ( t u kidding me ??) I have tried your useless self help ( u temme how do I know when will I recieve my ebay coupon from ebay f...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No shipping details post order

I have purchased a product on 17th oct & the paisa pay ID is 37645919098. Apart from the order confirmation mail , i hv not received any mail regarding the shipping details, The name of the courier & expected delivery date.....I hv called ur Ebay cus...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pathetic delivery from Blue Dart

This has been my 1st purchase in ebay. Purchased a laptop to gift as a Diwali present. The shipping was done on 20 Oct and promised delivery was within a week. Now the Blue dart delivery status confirms the delivery as 5 Nov !!!!Very very disappointe...

Problem With Bluedart

Bluedart failing to deliver my Item even after 2 wks.. Pathetic Service.. I am not able to reach them by phone, no reply for Email, Cant even track the item now. Kindly give solution.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraud seller

Hi Team, I ordered a product on ebay site from the seller. I received a product that is completely different from what I ordered. The seller makes duplicate version of products from Kaira asia Please credit my money back. I will ship back the product...

Very disappointing !!!

Hello ,My way bill no is 69113985174,it has been an extremely disappointing experience with your company as I had ordered quite prior knowing it being the diwali month and also have paid the full amount and yet havnt received it at the mentioned time...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Customer Services goes worse than worse

I am the ebay customer since 2007 and since then i have purchase many products from ebay and except last two buying all are more than satisfactory infact i rate them with 4-5 stars with utmost honesty. Out of last two buying my recent purchasing with...