Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund request approved for PaisaPay

Kindly tell reason for Not refunding amount till now.B cos it takes already 1 month complete from Sep 28 to Oct 28 . 2014.If you don't have money kindly tell me.Where is Ebay garrrenty ..its totally careless .NimeshKindly tell can i get refund in thi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Additional Convenience Charges

Hi, From last 2 transactions i have noticed that when i pay from my credit card there are additional charges as Convenience Charges,earlier it was not the case...can u please tell me why there are extra charges though on deals it was mentioned as pro...

Complaint against Ebay India Guarantee Claim 673440

It was real bull **bleep** to deal this time :1. Used Item received instead of new2. Complaint raised under ebay guarantee3. I am asked to courier item.4. Item retuned back due to wrong address with ebay.5. Finally ebay gave their address to courier ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Reg:My paisapay remittance

User id:snehashish9999Paisapay Registration put on hold, I was told to send the photo identity proof & address proof to paisapaykyc@ebay.com.i have sent the required documents to paisapaykyc@ebay.com on 27nth october,2014 at 1:32AM & it still wasnt a...

Bad Customer Service

Hi,This is to remember you to how to behave with your customers. I was offered with a coupon agains the ebay guarantee claim raised against a particular seller. But you haven't kept your promise and showed you are not a trustworthy enough.Adding to t...

Ebay needs to improve customer service

i have tried to contact ebay customer service since last 5 days but either need to wait for 60 min. or more, and after that what we receive is sorry sirwhen we ask for ebay gurantee claim they say we have escalated, and when we ask for claim persons ...

nonreceipt of sony experia mobile

I hv purchased sony experia mobile . I had not received the delivery of it. Howwever I received a sms that thanku for confirming the delivery whereas I hv received the delivery. Pls look in to the matter. Regds sonali puranik ph no ***

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful