Bad Customer Service

Hi,
This is to remember you to how to behave with your customers. I was offered with a coupon agains the ebay guarantee claim raised against a particular seller. But you haven't kept your promise and showed you are not a trustworthy enough.
Adding to that I raised another claim yesterday also against a seller who purposefully cheating customer. He bought item from amazon pretending himself as a proxy and routed the consignment to my address. And the item received itself is faulty, and when I tried to get it repaired through the manufacturer service center they rejected the product and advised to return it to the seller. Now I asks to whom should I return the product to. To the seller who donot respond or to the ebay India team.

This the second incident I faced in a month time. Would you expect a better ebay-customer friendly relation here after. Or just to loot somebody to get what you need and ignore the buyer after all.

I am curious to know how you handles customers grievance and trust.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Bad Customer Service

first thing is you need to have a very good luck to connect to customer service ( i don't know for how many janma you have done punya to connect to eaby) , i am trying since last 5 days but unable to contact them.

even though office timings have not started we listen we are facing high resloution hours.

when they lift the call only answer for all your questions is sorry or we have escalated.

this is the service ebay has.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply