Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EBAY SHOULD SHUT ITSELF

I purchased a mobile from EBAY lately. This organization firstly I don't understand lists sellers on what basis. The seller did not ship my product and instead of arrranging for a substitute EBAY intiated an AUTO REFUND which I dont know will take ho...

Ebay can not be trusted,

I will never purchase any product on EBAY. I have placed order for ASUS Mobile ZE550ML, however seller sent me ZE500CL, and charged for ZE550ML which is a dual SIM mobile 5.5 inch device,, on the other hand ZE500CL is a single sim 5inch moblie. Now h...

did not refund my dsmaged product

My paisa pay id-39223725385 complain id-1005782 Then did not replaced my damaged product they have sent to me. I request all the people don't buy any thing from eBay .& also inform to your friends not to duy anything from eBay .please share it.eBay t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund cancelled

I have received a non working phone and made a complaint to eBay guarantee after 5 days they sent a mail to return the product to the seller address I have sent the courier speedmanexpress and it has been delivered but eBay has rejected my claim beca...

NOT WORKING OSTER OT16RB-IN TOWER FAN

I HAVE PURCHASED DATED ON 17/04/2015 ONE PC OSTER OT16RB-IN TOWER FAN WITH REMOTE CONTROL THRU E-COMMERCE FROM EBAY SELLER COMPANY NAME KAPUR CHAND PAWAN KUMAR, CHANDIGARH. PHONE NO 011722704870. THE TOWER FAN DOES NOT RUNNING WITH HIGH SPEED COMPANY...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Unable to track order

order placed on may 11, shipped on may 13, 2015 having order id *** not able to track the order...tracking number is not generated.Expected delevery time will be appreciated

ordered nexus 5 and its defected

I need my monry back or new nexus 5 .this is so bad on eBay to deliver defected products to their customers .it will make a bad word of mouth for them.3 friends of mine too needs a ph i m highly doubtful to refer eBay to any1 now ever

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

my order is not list

Dear team of eBayI Want to infrom u today I was placed a ordernon stick tawa .My money is debit in my accountBut my order was nt placed here is my payment details plzzz help me