cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay has worst cusotmer service - only supporting sellers

Hello,

If anybody is looking to purchase a product online especially through Ebay then beware. You may not receive refund even after registering the complaint with cusotmer support as they are supporting the seller ( may be for some vested interest). I bought a product

Even though the product is not as mentioned in the advertisement ( i.e it does not have WiFi while advertisement says it has) customer support of Ebay is supporting the seller and mentioning that it cant be replaced as i have opened the box. But Ebay representative ( Hanif) was not able to answer my simple query. How can customer check a Ebay sold product without opening a box whther the feature is present or not. Thos guy from Ebay contat made statement in favour of seller that it was ok to seel the wrongly described item but cusotmer was supposed to check it without opening. They have all the policies coming up after the purchase of the product but dont tell teh cusotmer of any policy before purchsing it. They are not able to check the content sold on their own website.

Such a pathetic online company with bad eller. Please avoid. You can have lot of other better options. I went for it  on Ebay just because i had a old account. 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0