Not co-operate for canceling order

For the first time , I ordered a mobile from ebay but I later realised that the phone I ordered is faulty. So I started searching how to cancel the order but it didnt found on ebay's website. Then I googled it and found one customer care number rarely. Then I called on that number and one executive told me that order cant be cancelled once you ordered. I got in tension. Days passed away. I again called on another number and ther was another executive told me that shipment of that order was yet to done and it was delayed by 10 days and he adviced to call the seller. So I called the seller and he told me to email him. So that I did. But that moron shipped that order to its partner Blue Dart. And I got sms's and email's that your order will be delivered. It irritated me alot. then I decifed to ignore it. I cancel the cash on delivery. Thank god I seleced COD. other wise i would loose my money.

But overall It irritated me, tensed me. So PLEASE dont buy any product from this stupid website.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Its good that atleast you will get your money back..for my case they are not refunding anything and supporting the seller for their vested interest. REally poor service.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Demand your money anyway. Its you money, your decision. Desturb them until they give your money back.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply