Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund not received

Refund not received.Please ref ebay guarantee claim:1196384 dt:24.08.2015.Refund not made till date.An amount of Rs.72819 is locked up with you from 12.08.2015.Even after lapse of 15 days ebay guarantee claim also there is no response from your end.Y...

item not recieved

i am also struglling to get refund my money because I bought a back cover and money paid from paytm but I didn't received my item and money not refunded.

Claim Id 1200829 pending for more than 15 days

I have ordered an item from EBAY on 15 AUG. Due to the fault of courier service the item has been not delivered to me and when I called the FedEx courier service they say that the item is lost, please raise a refund request with ebay and we'll refund...

Cancel My Product Without Any Reason

The Poor services ebay provided, they cancel my product without any reason. my product was placed but they cancel my product . below details are of my product.Courier name: BLUE DARTAirway Bill Details: 59831070165PaisaPay ID 40074045121 Ebay provide...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Guarantee* claim 1217186

I received the Item in non-operational condition. When I opened the claim, I was informed to go to the service centre. Seller mentioned in the webpage the Item will be sent in the fully operational condition but I got the faulty Item. I need to spend...

GEB i2cworld-SPOILING THE REPUTATION OF EBAY INDIA

i bought GEB - 160497384912 - NEW BLACKBERRY 9530 UNLOCKED VERIZ,on nov,2nd,2010.i never received the same.after the last date of delivery i.e;25-11-2010,i initiated refund coz my money would be endangered. during all this time i was in touch with i2...

• 3 replies
  • 4 Helpful

UNPROFESSIONAL SELLER SERVICE, PATHETIC ....

This is to inform you that ebay seller support is terrible, they never assist in proper way. Whenever we contact them they talk so ruedly, i am suprised people working in seller support department how can they be so unprofessional. I contacted seller...

no further actions taken by ebay

Raised a claim for a product for replacement of the product I purchased since it was broken ..I've already courier my products to the seller on 30th August 2015 but there is no response from ebay and the seller too. The product is : Gorilla LCD Displ...

Windows Office activation- iBall i701

How do I identify Windows Office activation? 1) Word, Excel & Powerpoint icons/ buttons are not available. 2) I have connected to Net using iBall 21.6 Mbps dongle. Windows 8.1 was activated post connection to net, automatically. Why such an option do...

My order

Hi I ordered this deathly hallows pendant with the item no as: 361317146925The transaction id: 692944100023 I ordered it from ebay.comI know this is for ebay.in but the numbers provided for that do not exist or are not simply working.I order this 4-5...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

MY REFUND DECLINED BY EBAY AND EBAY CONTINUES TO HARASS ( I NEED HELP TO GET MY REFUND FROM EBAY)

TITLE: MY REFUND DECLINED BY EBAY AND EBAY CONTINUES TO HARASS DESPITE REPORTING THAT I AM HANDICAPPED AND PARALYZED BUT EBAY CHAEATED ME BY DELIVERING A DEFECTIVE MOBILE AND THEN ASKING EM TO GO TO SERVICE CENTER TO REPAIR IT, BUT I NEED MY REFUND A...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful