Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay India : A brief analysis. The good, the bad and the ugly

9 Days since Ebay.in saw daylight, and Bazee.com went into Hibernation. What do I make of it all ? The G O O D : 1. Increased Sales and Traffic 2. Many More Features 3. International Level Technology to power it all 4. Better Feedback System 5. Produ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Yen not received claim

I wil booking micromax you sent nokia ordinary mobile and also broken cover . So immediately give my claim amout . Quick . Ebay very wost , waste website . Custamers very not satisfied

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not received claim

For the very first time I purchased a Sony mobile from ebay, and it's been 13 to 15 days I have raised a claim for that item. I call to its customer care every day for my claim but every time they are giving me the same response that call will come w...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Regarding my mobile cover purchase

Ebay India is the worst online purchase site. They never tried to help me and now washed their hands off my purchase.... now the seller is also acting smart. For a purchase of Rs.474.00 the courier charges to return my item is Rs.310/-, please be ver...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why u misguide the people

My name vijander kumar and recently i get massage from your side on my mail that u can get 16 gb pandrive in 79 rs..so i ordered from your site and order approved on 28/7/2015 and i get cashpay id- 39859448534... Bt after 2 days ..i get massage that ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Service

Hi Team, I have several issue with this order. First of all, I would like to tell you that this was my first time shopping experience with eBay. I have purchased my order on 25-Sep-2015 in which I have paid the amount through the credit card, Even th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay is growing to become a fraud company

i purchased a iphone5s from ebay on 02.09.15 PaisaPay ID : 40334403413, i filed a ebay guarantee claim on 09.09.2015 Claim ID : 1247729, then i contacted the seller, the seller was so nice and willing to do everything to resolve the problem but he in...

my refund money delay

Paisa pay id : 40319478708Item purchased : 31st August. Issue : item is not in new condition. Asked for refund on 5th September. Still the ebay folks are saying that your refund is in progress.I need my money back and along with that i need extra com...

Got duplicate Iphone

Hi Team, I purchased new Apple IPhone from ebay on 13th july 15. The product was describe in the website as given below: “Seller "nexustelecos" has shipped item "Brand New Apple iPhone 5 16GB Factory Unlocked Imported +GOLD" (Item ID:231618442569) on...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful