Complaint against ebay india - Customer care

Hi, 

I have been contacting for refund for the below mentioned item for over a month now & still unsuccessful. The item is returned to seller & the seller has also contacted ebay asking the process the refund, but whenever I call the customer care regarding the same they don't really understand. 

The seller's SR number which he contatced ebay to request to process the refund.

1. Please educate the customer care & teach them how to talk.

2. Why after so many mails threads the customer care says they can't see the mail from the seller when he has clearly attached the same in reply to my mails.

3. Why is the customer care so in-competent to get a simple issue resolved where the issue has been dealt in both emails & phone

4. Why ebay is continously trying to prove that they are the worst in e-commerce or trying to prove that they don't really care about the customer as they already have earned there brand name worldwide.

4. Why do I have to ask so many questions to you guys.

Now, the last time I called the customer care, they asked me to contact the seller once again and ask him once again to send a request for refund to ebay.

WHY ??

This has been more than a month now that I have been struggling with all this.

My question:

Will this get resolved EVER??

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0