Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Payment deducted but order not placed

I have ordered combo of two stainless steel insulated water tea coffee mug of rupee 175 after using coupon with bank transaction id IG0BBYPCM5. But my order was not placed on ebay..so plz either place the order or refund my money back..Chanchal

CLAIM ID 1384202

MY CALIM IS NOT HANDLED FOR month. is this what you promise your customer? even after several mails and calls no response. it became worst day by day, i would never trust it anymore and buy anything. i been buying here since many years now i decided ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

claim Id: 1441843

I just checked the status of my refund claim in ebay and i am surprised to see that it has beenrejected and closed even without notifying me (the buyer). I fact, i got a call from one of yourexecutive on 20th Nov. and confirmed me that my refund requ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim not been handled in last 3 wks

Hi, - I have ordered an item which I received to be not good. Before receiving the order I got the confirmation from my friend that this product is not worth hence i had opened a claim. I HAD to DO THIS BECAUSE EBAY IS NOT USER FRIENDLY AND THERE IS ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund not recieved

Very bad customer service.... product not working and claim raised....since one month no claim...one of the worst site in ecommerce i have ecperienced sic#

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 5S not working

Pls see two tkts 1-60253381226, 1-60255798830. This is torturing me mentally as it was a product of Rs. 30K and seller sold the refurbished item as new to me. Apple told me that this product is 2 years old product. Please help. I also highlighted thi...

TUV interruption error

when the error was reported, the cust. rep says to send a screenshot.Dont we have any other job than to take screenshot and mail them.Is it our job to work for the Ebay to taking screenshots when this problem occurs with many here.Bye bye ebay. you a...

Refund not received

Paisapay id- 40679584841Complaint number- 1-57944355039I bought a water bottle from ebay. And payed through paytm.Product was not shipped by the seller, so i raised a claim for my money. EBay's claiming that they transferred the money back to paytm w...